Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

I am Alex, a visual artist born and raised in Nova Scotia. I have spent most of my life in the woods and use trail cameras to research animals for my artwork. I am working on a Public Art Installation for Shelburne County based on the local communities favourite trail camera pictures. I will be choosing four of the best images and creating glow-in-the-dark surfaces to install in various communities, bringing the images to life!

I would love for members of the Forum who are from Shelburne County to email their best or favourite trail camera pics to the Shelburne County Arts Council who is funding the initiative: [email protected]

Or just post them here and I can save them, provide your name, location and any other notes you may have. Night shots are best, because they are glow-in-the-dark surfaces!

Here is the Poster for the Initiative!

Cat Organism Mammal Font Adaptation

Thanks everyone, hope you are excited to participate!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks David, a great shot! Keep them coming folks, don't worry about not being from the County, if we can get lots of people sharing it might get people interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is one of my favourites from a cam I set up recently: bobcat stalking a porcupine den.

Snow Plant Tree Felidae Carnivore

1 - 5 of 5 Posts