Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner

Well, well

3K views 114 replies 14 participants last post by  3macs1 
#1 ·
Just on the news this am major spike in heart attacks and stroke believed to be linked to the covid vaccine. All across North America the same. The NB government said they had 1200 more cases. Interesting

#3 ·
I think you better go back to your well, and dig deeper in your ongoing terror about Covid vaccines. I note you didn't provide a reference to your post. Here's one for you from April 17th, 2023. I quote, "Vaccination against COVID is associated with a 40-50% reduction in risk of heart attack and stroke post infection." I'm thinking these folks probably know, but you get yer info from Rebel News, the truckers, social media if that makes you feel better. Gotta feed that confirmation bias somehow.

So no Buckmark, it isn't fake news, it is full on bullshit.

Enjoy your day gentleman. Sorry if I interrupted your moment of giddiness at potentially bad news for millions of your fellow citizens. I'm sorry that you are so afraid of needles there big fella.

#8 ·
I think you better go back to your well, and dig deeper in your ongoing terror about Covid vaccines. I note you didn't provide a reference to your post. Here's one for you from April 17th, 2023. I quote, "Vaccination against COVID is associated with a 40-50% reduction in risk of heart attack and stroke post infection." I'm thinking these folks probably know, but you get yer info from Rebel News, the truckers, social media if that makes you feel better. Gotta feed that confirmation bias somehow.

So no Buckmark, it isn't fake news, it is full on bullshit.

Enjoy your day gentleman. Sorry if I interrupted your moment of giddiness at potentially bad news for millions of your fellow citizens. I'm sorry that you are so afraid of needles there big fella.
Do you have any data on the “40 -50% reduction in risk of heart attack and stroke post infection” ???? I would LOVE to see that !! Please share, and maybe I’ll change my tune. The Heart and Stroke foundation is funded by our federal government, and even Pfizer and Astra Zenica …. So I don’t put much faith into that info. But like I said … please provide the link to that medical data, and I will gladly review it with an open mind. Until then … I will continue to believe that the vaccine offers little protection against contracting covid, or spreading it. It’s no secret that heart related issues rose since covid. “The experts” are blaming the covid itself, because it would be financial suicide to blame the vaccine.

#5 ·
Lots of mixed reviews but most claim a rise in heart conditions esp in males 16-50 from the vaccines but still claim the good outweighs the bad for the vaccines. Claim that heart attack and strokes are rare but increases like the numbers TS posted doesn’t seem that rare to me.
The whole truth won’t come out for a few years.

#10 ·
I just wonder what caused you dudes that have had heart attacks and strokes that never got a covid vaccine to have them
The fact New Brunswick has the highest proportion of its population over the age of 65 compared to all other provinces cannot be making this happen I guess. :rolleyes:

#12 ·
Lots of articles and evidence out there showing the vaccines are the cause in the rise of myocarditis cases. The results are coming to light now. Remember how the experts told us last year that the myocarditis effect was very rare, now they’ve changed their tune. So now the experts say heart attacks and strokes caused by the vaccines are rare; what will they be saying in another year???

#18 ·
The old heart and stroke foundation been around for a looooonnnngggggg time. Advertising going door to door etc etc, all kinds of fundraising but still no cure, still lots dying from heart problems. But at least they’re trying.
Eat healthy exercise is your best bet.
The biggest problem today is the foods we consume that are purchased at the grocery store. Ffs milk now lasts three times longer before going sour and bread can last for weeks before getting moldy so what chemicals are they putting in them????? Beef injected with steroids and other chit MonSanto genetically modified foods etc etc plus all the pharmaceuticals people take, ffs most doctors just want to write out a perscription for everything. Gotta have some long term effect on the human body. Lots of evidence out there showing Staton drugs are linked to Alzheimer’s but the medical society strongly defends their use. Some experts even say if you are on staton drugs there is NO IF about it, you will become an Alzheimer’s victim just a matter of when.
I tend to believe it because EVERYONE I know who was ever diagnosed with Alzheimer’s was on staton drugs for a period of time.

#19 ·
The old heart and stroke foundation been around for a looooonnnngggggg time. Advertising going door to door etc etc, all kinds of fundraising but still no cure, still lots dying from heart problems. But at least they’re trying.
Eat healthy exercise is your best bet.
The biggest problem today is the foods we consume that are purchased at the grocery store. Ffs milk now lasts three times longer before going sour and bread can last for weeks before getting moldy so what chemicals are they putting in them????? Beef injected with steroids and other chit MonSanto genetically modified foods etc etc plus all the pharmaceuticals people take, ffs most doctors just want to write out a perscription for everything. Gotta have some long term effect on the human body. Lots of evidence out there showing Staton drugs are linked to Alzheimer’s but the medical society strongly defends their use. Some experts even say if you are on staton drugs there is NO IF about it, you will become an Alzheimer’s victim just a matter of when.
I tend to believe it because EVERYONE I know who was ever diagnosed with Alzheimer’s was on staton drugs for a period of time.
Agree 100%

#26 ·
They know the vaccine has caused myocarditis in younger kids. If it affects these kids, why would it not affect people in other age groups ?? Pretty ironic that they put the blame on "having covid" for the spike in heart issues... when the vaccine was supposed to prevent you from getting covid. How the narrative has changed.

#34 ·
Here's another thing that may surprise people. You don't nesscessarly have to have the needle to have some unknown drug in you. Two months before my HA I had some extensive surgery on my jaw. When I returned home never thought about the three prescriptions I was given. One day after consuming 3/4 of the meds I looked each up as I was thinking one was for pain, one infection, what was the third. The third was a covid drug. Stopped that and shortly after and I am in the hospital. Never had any, not one health related problem to bring this on, weight, collestrol, non smoker, always excercised, no diabetes etc. They chalked it up as heriditary, one will never know for many years if we have a problem. I remember the gulf war and a injection was given to our soldiers that was not properly tested. We now know what happened to many of these people and the government has fought them all the way.

#36 ·
So happy I never got vaxed , drank the cool aid or risked my life taking part of the Scamdemic . The guy up the street who had issues after getting the jab , lodt his arm and can no longer work construction , making a very good living at it now un able to work and suffers from severe depression .

#45 ·
I didn't like the hate that came from the vaccinated towards those that decided against it and many won't forget the nasty things that were said. I understand they were scared, but that still didn't make it right. I also don't blame those who made their decision to get it, their choice. Many have told me that they wouldn't get another. Some of the most hateful and divisive don't ever want to hear that it may cause health problems, whether it's true or not, as that's a scary thought, and some just don't want to be wrong.

#50 ·
Yes the hatred from those who so openly condem prejudice and racism. When asked I’d I got the vax my reply was always - my medical record is between my doc and myself, or I’d ask why they asked since they never asked if I got vaxed for smallpox measles or anything else. Of course if I was in a bad mood it would have been- none of your fking buisness. But that’s what pisses me off mostly is WHY does anyone THINK my medical records is any of their buisness!!!!!

#46 · (Edited)
Yep some real tough talk from non vaxxers that have not had COVID YET the key word being YET and not directed at one but this small clan here

May regret your decision some day when this flu :rolleyes:gets you and it will eventually I have one pal f'ked for life now lungs are gone and cannot work and sure wonders if the vaccine would have helped and regrets not getting it but too late
Then we will see who was the smart ones won't we

#56 ·
For those reading see my case in point. Nothing disrespectful in what I wrote.
Just so you know, the worst cases of covid that I have seen were in the multi vaccinated.
How long do those vaccines last?
My buddy Bill Gates has publicly said ... and I quote .... "the vaccine has an effectiveness window of about two weeks after receiving it". Maybe that's why we are at 6 jabs in 2.5 years. ??? When will it end ???? I wonder how many are fully boosted ??? 90% had 1 shot .... 83% had 2 ... and it dropped down to 50% for 3. I don't think they saying how many has the 4th, 5th and 6th booster.

#51 ·
Influenza and Pneumonia took a vacation during the mandemic , funny no deaths , no cases , no reports and no one had it . Common cold was also absent , that all got rolled into Covid to full fill the selling narrative . I simply made a choice and it"s still clear some are not happy I made my choice as I said before and got blasted about it , my life , my body , my choice , Too GD bad people did not like that fact , I would not comply . Never got freaking sick till the Mrs went back to work last fall , She was vaxed for her job but got much worse than me , 3 days and it was gone about same time frame as a mild cold for me , so was it covid or was it a simple chest cold and no vax , the wife lasted 3 weeks and tested positive but yet , I tested negative several times .

Freaking covid tests looked like a damm pregnancy test from the dollar store 😁.

still a pissing match for those who do not like the fact many stood up and said not for me !

#54 ·
My buddy was in the military as a refinisher. He is the only left to care for his 90 year old mother who lives in a farm house. He was not vaccinated nor could wear a mask from breathing problems acquired from his job. It got to the point he could no longer bring home groceries to him self or mother during covid, go no where's. Really one ugly time that many will not forget how vaccinated treated those not, or those that could not wear a mask. A dog was more accepted in society. A terrible image many will not soon forget also is a senior being trampled by horses. Never be the Canada as we know again.

#59 ·
On that note, why DO you go back and edit/rewrite your posts? Sometimes days later? Maybe you found some new info online, or a new meme, or just to adjust them to make the yourself look more knowledgeable? I wish I had a time machine too!
It's like you're rewriting history, much like our current government.

#62 · (Edited)
Sorry that bothers you NEVER days later normally right after I read what I wrote and see all the spelling errors or incorrect words I don't need to make myself look knowledgeable around you guys or any one for that matter I have no one to impress or care I know what my capabilites are and have proven them over my entire career That is all that matters
Like one member said to me this week Joe normally it is four of you guys the same four I may add I take on at once every time as you are liking and hugging each other and don't even break out a sweat and rarely get proven incorrect and when I am I admit it vs silence from your team or start the liberals BS which is all you can do at that stage Yes our current government hated but far from stupid

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.