Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
61 - 80 of 115 Posts
Not reading your post wrong. Replied to the initial post prior to you editing. In the future, I will be sure to "reply" to all of your posts to make sure you don't get a chance to edit what you "originally" said.
Never once said that I the unvaccinated can't catch it! That was the original narrative for those that got vaccinated, that they couldn't catch or spread it!
Ya Ok I edited it 13 hours ago I always do since I type too fast and it has to have spellings corrected every time and you posted 13 hours ago Doesn't mattere it was not directed at you or your comments
Running late today had to make a building supplies run and have to get at it
take care

On that note, why DO you go back and edit/rewrite your posts? Sometimes days later? Maybe you found some new info online, or a new meme, or just to adjust them to make the yourself look more knowledgeable? I wish I had a time machine too!
It's like you're rewriting history, much like our current government.
Sorry that bothers you NEVER days later normally right after I read what I wrote and see all the spelling errors or incorrect words I don't need to make myself look knowledgeable around you guys or any one for that matter I have no one to impress or care I know what my capabilites are and have proven them over my entire career That is all that matters
Like one member said to me this week Joe normally it is four of you guys the same four I may add I take on at once every time as you are liking and hugging each other and don't even break out a sweat and rarely get proven incorrect and when I am I admit it vs silence from your team or start the liberals BS which is all you can do at that stage Yes our current government hated but far from stupid

Cheers

Sorry that bothers you NEVER days later normally right after I read what I wrote and see all the spelling errors or incorrect words I don't need to make myself look knowledgeable around you guys or any one for that matter I have no one to impress or care I know what my capabilites are and have proven them over my entire career That is all that matters
Like one member said to me this week Joe normally it is four of you guys the same four I may add I take on at once every time as you are liking and hugging each other and don't even break out a sweat and rarely get proven incorrect and when I am I admit it vs silence from your team or start the liberals BS which is all you can do at that stage Yes our current government hated but far from stupid

Cheers
Hat Gesture Sun hat Font Plant

My screen went black and my iPad did a reset at the 4:30 min mark. Lol. Those that get covid, are told to take OTC cold meds. Why ??? If the common cold and covid are that much different … why take cold meds ???? There are excessive deaths. That is not a conspiracy theory. They will never blame the vaccine … NEVER !! They are blaming the deaths on the “after covid” side effects. You know …. That covid thing, that the vaccine was supposed to prevent you from getting ?????????

For anyone considering the information and advice of "Dr. John Campbell" in regard to Covid-19, here are a couple of videos countering the methodology, interpretation and advice of this well known anti-vaxxer and Covid denier. Funny, when the Liberals cherry picked gun crime data to support this most recent attack on legal, licensed firearms owners everyone went bezerk. Rightfully so, as it was/is a blatant example of selection bias in the data used to present statistics that are obviously skewed in favour of the desired outcome. That is as scummy as it gets IMO. However, it seems to be a tactic that is openly tolerated, and in fact promoted and amplified when used to justify/manipulate/skew/support/blah blah blah the anti-vax/Covid's a hoax crowd. I hate to again burst your confirmation bias bubbles fellas, but it is just as scummy a tactic or practice regardless of the issue being discussed.

This is serious stuff, so I encourage you to watch the entirety of the posts. At the end of the day everyone is free to make their own choice. Just be sure that you are getting truthful information on which to base your decisions. Personally however, I think the last vide provides an excellent executive summary for those either too busy or too stubborn to watch the first two.

* for fans of Mel Brooks History of the World I heard that he is finally going to release Part II. Although it may be coming out on a streaming service and in parts or episodes. Saw the original at the drive in as a kid and have been waiting for Part II ever since!

This whole shit show argument about covid and the vaccine gets on my nerves! Why, because none of us has the real data and medical knowledge to analyze it that would prove or disprove our belief.

I got vaccinated. Four shots I think. In spite of the genuine BS claims made during its development and the subsequent concerns over long term side effects and screams of warning from non-vaxers, I remain 100% convinced I made the right decision. Others feel very different. To each their own.

The only facts I truly thrust in all this mess are, that public health officials lied about masking at the start of covid mainly because they had screwed up and were totally unprepared like they were paid to be, that no one knows what really would have happened without the vaccine(s), that no one knows how bad or much worse it would have been without the lockdowns, social distancing and masking, that those measures protected both the vaccinated and unvaccinated equally, that the vaccines were never going to be as effective as first claimed, that there have been side affects from the vaccines for some people, that a very, very small number of people world wide were killed by the vaccine(s), that some vaccinated people have died from covid, that some "experts" on both sides of the argument are nothing more than self serving liars or idiots or both, that a few companies made a lot of money, that people would have complained even more and been more bitter if governments had done nothing about covid., that some people could not get vaccinated and that's OK. There are likely more but not worth trying to list them.

My point is - none of these proves either side 100% right or wrong. In fact, it's impossible for anyone, expert or otherwise, to make definitive pronouncements because you cannot isolate and test on a scale needed to prove what would have happened. There simply too many interconnected factors involved world wide.

Everyone has an opinion on this subject. There are people that swear by the vaccine, and there are people that absolutely hate it. We have been lied to since day one. Covid did not start from a wet Market in China. That has been proven. Covid is a man-made virus that was "accidentally" leaked. I call bullshit on the accidental part. All part of the WEF agenda. If people choose to continue to get boosted, that's their business, but it is certainly not helping anyone. There's a reason that after the second shot, vaccinations dropped by nearly 50%. People want to forget about it and move on with their lives. Covid is here. It's not going anywhere. Treat it as a common cold and stop watching the news. Your mind and your body will be better off..... and this is just my opinion. Whether it's right or wrong, just like all the vaccine believers opinions. There is not one shred of evidence that was put forward yet that proves the vaccine actually works. I'm guessing by the number of cases and deaths on a daily basis, the vaccine is not living up to what the global Elites want you to believe.
I was told the other day that hospitals will soon be mask free again. Why would they do that if covid is still running wild?? The answer is in front of your eyes if you choose to look.

Discussion starter · #70 ·
Everyone has an opinion on this subject. There are people that swear by the vaccine, and there are people that absolutely hate it. We have been lied to since day one. Covid did not start from a wet Market in China. That has been proven. Covid is a man-made virus that was "accidentally" leaked. I call bullshit on the accidental part. All part of the WEF agenda. If people choose to continue to get boosted, that's their business, but it is certainly not helping anyone. There's a reason that after the second shot, vaccinations dropped by nearly 50%. People want to forget about it and move on with their lives. Covid is here. It's not going anywhere. Treat it as a common cold and stop watching the news. Your mind and your body will be better off..... and this is just my opinion. Whether it's right or wrong, just like all the vaccine believers opinions. There is not one shred of evidence that was put forward yet that proves the vaccine actually works. I'm guessing by the number of cases and deaths on a daily basis, the vaccine is not living up to what the global Elites want you to believe.
I was told the other day that hospitals will soon be mask free again. Why would they do that if covid is still running wild?? The answer is in front of your eyes if you choose to look.
Remember when those that would not get vaccinated were the problem? No one knows what the jab did to people but one thing is for sure, those that did not get it don't have to worry what might be running through there system. Time will tell.

Well, I've taken the time to watch through both 'debunking' videos. I have a couple comments.
Having been trained in experimental methodology and participated in many medical studies, including post analysis, I can both confirm that most studies are flawed in some way, and are usually biased right from the outset.
The first video does a fairly good job debunking the study used by doctor Campbell but actually doesn't debunk him. Yes, doctor Campbell does present a summary, rather than the original paper, but he doesn't misrepresent the paper or its conclusions.
Also in the first video, some weight is placed on the retraction of one paper but does little to discuss the validity of the retraction. There were accusations of plagiarism and data manipulation but it seems only plagiarism caused the retraction, at least from what is presented in the video.
In the second video, the presenter continually calls it the 'lie' of death reporting long before presenting any evidence. This is obviously a bias in his presentation. He then calls into question the honesty and honor of doctor Campbell, again, before presenting any information.
When he finally gets to presenting information, he continues to state that this information has always been freely available, completely missing part of Dr Campbell's point-the publicly flaunted data is not the accurate data, which is available. He also seems to say that this data 'has always been available', which we know it wasn't, which is why the FOIA was submitted. It would be more correct to say, the information is freely available now.
He also seems to miss the point that the narrative has been that the flaunted numbers were the accurate ones and that the FOIA data is the actual data, which partially vindicates those who were saying that COVID was not solely responsible for the flaunted numbers.
Lastly, the second video takes great pains to throw share at Dr Campbell for several 'distasteful' and 'disgusting' questions, which are actually valid questions, before touting more published information. Now, I will not name names but I personally know people who worked in health care who were watching people actively die of old age (which takes more than a week) who died at the start of a COVID infection in the facility who were labeled as a COVID death, sole cause. I also personally know people who were watching their family member actively die of cancer who had the cause of death listed as COVID, sole cause, and had the certificate corrected.
From this I know that some of the published data is manipulated.

A couple other points: when you start a discussion by bringing up someone's trade or training as to whether they should talk on a topic, you have already lost. It is known as ad homin, or, to the person. You are attacking the person, not the argument which means your have already lost the argument. If that was valid here in Nova Scotia, the chief medical officer wouldn't be a kinesiologist.
Secondly, it is widely known and more frequently being proven, that peer reviewed and published articles are both reviewed and published based on adherance to the common narrative, not on the factuality or reproducibility of the research.

Yep some real tough talk from non vaxxers that have not had COVID YET the key word being YET and not directed at one but this small clan here

May regret your decision some day when this flu :rolleyes:gets you and it will eventually I have one pal f'ked for life now lungs are gone and cannot work and sure wonders if the vaccine would have helped and regrets not getting it but too late
Then we will see who was the smart ones won't we
Well, so far I have had covid twice…and have 0.00 covid vaccines. I am definitely not an anti vaxer as I have the rest to my knowledge. I have to say as well, doesn’t matter if you get the vaccine or not, but the hate that many people who got vaccinated had towards those who wouldn’t was and probably still is ridiculous. Maybe I was a lucky one…and maybe the virus was not as horrible as it was made out to be. 50-50. I always come back to the smoking argument. And yes, we probably all know someone who smoked their entire life and lived for ever and was never sick…does happen. Yet we know or apparently studies show that smoking comes with a ton of side effects. People who chose to smoke still get health care despite what ‘could’ happen. We also know that second hand smoke is worst then what the person smoking is inhaling….no mention of isolating smokers…so many angles we could go in this discussion. But hey, let’s be little the people who decided to not get the covid vaccine. There will never be consensus on this one lol, so what ever floats one boat.

I watched a video yesterday about Covid and the "vaccine". Pfizer was working on this 30 years ago when SARS was here. Sars is a coronavirus almost identical to covid. Imagine that !!! And according to the video ... SARS was man made as well. ... and "accidentally leaked" from a lab ... as well. 🙄. They blamed SARS from a wet Market in China. Imagine that, again !!!! Apparently it was started in a lab in north Carolina. He also goes on to say that the vaccines will never be effective because the spike proteins are constantly changing. Very interesting video, but I'm sure the haters will just hate and call it BS because it doesn't follow the government narrative. And just for the record ... guess who's name was attached to SARS ????? ..... Anthony Fauci.

Well, so far I have had covid twice…and have 0.00 covid vaccines. I am definitely not an anti vaxer as I have the rest to my knowledge. I have to say as well, doesn’t matter if you get the vaccine or not, but the hate that many people who got vaccinated had towards those who wouldn’t was and probably still is ridiculous. Maybe I was a lucky one…and maybe the virus was not as horrible as it was made out to be. 50-50. I always come back to the smoking argument. And yes, we probably all know someone who smoked their entire life and lived for ever and was never sick…does happen. Yet we know or apparently studies show that smoking comes with a ton of side effects. People who chose to smoke still get health care despite what ‘could’ happen. We also know that second hand smoke is worst then what the person smoking is inhaling….no mention of isolating smokers…so many angles we could go in this discussion. But hey, let’s be little the people who decided to not get the covid vaccine. There will never be consensus on this one lol, so what ever floats one boat.
Now that I agree with and maybe you have a stronger immune system than some also that is the thing with this One never knows it's impact until they get it
Cheers

Lol 2 1./2 yrs of watchin the covid thread ffs boys light up and move along its done weither ya took the the vacs or not who gives a crap.My biggest problem with it is the economy and supply chain are shit look this thing called life nobody gets out alive. Alot of you guys sound like the woke crowd oh my feelings are hurt other than whining on hear what ya really goin to do about it lol besides nothing....

Discussion starter · #77 ·
Lol 2 1./2 yrs of watchin the covid thread ffs boys light up and move along its done weither ya took the the vacs or not who gives a crap.My biggest problem with it is the economy and supply chain are shit look this thing called life nobody gets out alive. Alot of you guys sound like the woke crowd oh my feelings are hurt other than whining on hear what ya really goin to do about it lol besides nothing....
Do you know that some people cannot live, get back to life because the government will not let them return to work unless vaccinated? Hard for it to go away for many

Do you know that some people cannot live, get back to life because the government will not let them return to work unless vaccinated? Hard for it to go away for many
That is their decision and NO one feels sorry for any of them since they have no medical reason not to get it or they would be back to work if they did
Real simple want to work there follow the new rules if not move on and if I nurse better hurry up since real soon there will be no openings to fill
Cheers

61 - 80 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.