Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
81 - 100 of 115 Posts
Trudy made the cover of an Italian newspaper after advising Italy on LGBT policies.
Picture of him in blackface with the caption, " This buffoon wants to teach us lessons"
He likes to tell everyone what's best, even other countries!
Another embarrassment!
Trudeau is the biggest joke in the political world. People aren't laughing with him ... they are laughing at him.

I watched a video yesterday about Covid and the "vaccine". Pfizer was working on this 30 years ago when SARS was here. Sars is a coronavirus almost identical to covid. Imagine that !!! And according to the video ... SARS was man made as well. ... and "accidentally leaked" from a lab ... as well. 🙄. They blamed SARS from a wet Market in China. Imagine that, again !!!! Apparently it was started in a lab in north Carolina. He also goes on to say that the vaccines will never be effective because the spike proteins are constantly changing. Very interesting video, but I'm sure the haters will just hate and call it BS because it doesn't follow the government narrative. And just for the record ... guess who's name was attached to SARS ????? ..... Anthony Fauci.
One coronavirus causes a version of what we call the common cold. We've been living with coronaviruses for a very long time.
I recall seeing a news item early in the pandemic talking about how cold and flu viruses can mutate quickly and how that can make vaccines ineffective or less effective against newer or different variants. Hence part of the reason for some of the boosters.
Interesting that SARS and covid are so similar AND both supposedly originated in China in wet markets. I call bullshit! Maybe I'm being unfair and the Chinese were framed in both instances. But I doubt it. Their behaviour in both cases indicated they had something to hide.
I think linking Fauci to the origin of SARS is someone adding 2 plus 2 and getting 5. But anything is possible I guess.

One coronavirus causes a version of what we call the common cold. We've been living with coronaviruses for a very long time.
I recall seeing a news item early in the pandemic talking about how cold and flu viruses can mutate quickly and how that can make vaccines ineffective or less effective against newer or different variants. Hence part of the reason for some of the boosters.
Interesting that SARS and covid are so similar AND both supposedly originated in China in wet markets. I call bullshit! Maybe I'm being unfair and the Chinese were framed in both instances. But I doubt it. Their behaviour in both cases indicated they had something to hide.
I think linking Fauci to the origin of SARS is someone adding 2 plus 2 and getting 5. But anything is possible I guess.
Look into the supposed biolabs in Ukraine that were hit early in the invasion.

Discussion starter · #84 ·
That is their decision and NO one feels sorry for any of them since they have no medical reason not to get it or they would be back to work if they did
Real simple want to work there follow the new rules if not move on and if I nurse better hurry up since real soon there will be no openings to fill
Cheers
Just how would you know anything about the unvaccinated. See that is the mind set of the vaccinated. I thought Trudeau was not forcing people? This is what makes things sad. No unvaccinated cares how many times you want the jab, should be the same way for vaccinated. All the blame on the unvaccinated and it was all BS, fear mongering.

Actually, most of the unvaccinated care how many jabs the vaccinated have because they believe every jab increases their chances if death. When you have loved ones who keep lining up for the shot when you think it's dangerous, your care.
I've never heard a jabbed person worry about the unjabbed, only that their own health is jeopardized by the unjabbed. Selfish.

Just how would you know anything about the unvaccinated. See that is the mind set of the vaccinated. I thought Trudeau was not forcing people? This is what makes things sad. No unvaccinated cares how many times you want the jab, should be the same way for vaccinated. All the blame on the unvaccinated and it was all BS, fear mongering.
What does one have to know IT is real simple want your job get vaccinated or get a medical exemption and go back to work NO other reason why one cannot get vaccinated and get their job back other than THEY won't
A 4 year old can understand that if told enough IMO so people have to grasp it BS in your mind and believe what ever you like but I think differently and that is fine on both sides
Like I said their rules play by them or get another job I remember you saying they the unvaccinated were going to crash the health care here How did that work out :rolleyes:
More BS I guess below in the link and at this stage I could not care less it is what it is Just to add remember the 1000's and 1000's out in Nova scotia health care now it is under 100 and it is Tim not justin keeping them out some point they made other than losing a pile of money and pension time I am still waiting for all those human rights cases they were going to win to happen :rolleyes:

As part of your job, you must now insert this buttplug once every six months to show your acceptance of alternate lifestyles. If you don't, you are demonstrating hateful thinking and 'holding unacceptable views'.
But that wasn't part of my initial hiring deal!
Font Photo caption Electric blue Helmet Event

I've never been hard over that someone who decided not to get vaccinated was inherently dangerous. I was nervous about getting the shot until literally millions and millions of other people got it first. Then I knew it was safe within reasonable limits. So for me, I decided that to get vaccinated in case it gave me even a small advantage if and when I did catch covid. There are some people who could not get vaccinated due to very valid health concerns and that's OK with me, and the vast majority of other vaccinated people too I hope.
What I did have a problem with was the individuals that refused to follow the distancing, masking rules etcetera whether vaccinated or not. Those people showed a lack of respect for other people and that's a problem, then and now. Luckily that only describes a very, very small minority.

I've never been hard over that someone who decided not to get vaccinated was inherently dangerous. I was nervous about getting the shot until literally millions and millions of other people got it first. Then I knew it was safe within reasonable limits. So for me, I decided that to get vaccinated in case it gave me even a small advantage if and when I did catch covid. There are some people who could not get vaccinated due to very valid health concerns and that's OK with me, and the vast majority of other vaccinated people too I hope.
What I did have a problem with was the individuals that refused to follow the distancing, masking rules etcetera whether vaccinated or not. Those people showed a lack of respect for other people and that's a problem, then and now. Luckily that only describes a very, very small minority.
Nailed it IMHO and agree 100% It took me four visits to convince my doc for me to get it with my BS drug allergies cannot even get a flu shot with out doing a flipper but if it gave me any advantage I was all in and had to get it in stages vs the full shot at once the initial shot after the first shot the rest were given like a normal person which I know before it is said I am not:LOL::LOL: and not for the better either

Nailed it IMHO and agree 100% It took me four visits to convince my doc for me to get it with my BS drug allergies cannot even get a flu shot with out doing a flipper but if it gave me any advantage I was all in and had to get it in stages vs the full shot at once the initial shot after the first shot the rest were given like a normal person which I know before it is said I am not:LOL::LOL: and not for the better either

You had to convince your doctor to give it to you? He didn't think you should based on your drug allergies? I am glad you got the final say on whether or not you got it, based on what you thought was best for you, even though there was some risk involved! That's the way it should be, your body, your choice! We may not be too far apart on our thinking!

You had to convince your doctor to give it to you? He didn't think you should based on your drug allergies? I am glad you got the final say on whether or not you got it, based on what you thought was best for you, even though there was some risk involved! That's the way it should be, your body, your choice! We may not be too far apart on our thinking!
Yes and yes but we came to an agreement that we both believed would be safe which was get the first shot in three small doses with the pen on hand and we did I have a wonderful relationship with her and believe this or not we discuss a lot of things in my care in detail since I am the only one she knows with my type of cancer and also knows I read a lot of medical reports on it values my feedback ( unlike some here ) and laughs that I am on pub med on a regular basis YES I research everything I am involved with to death :) Which she doesn't have the time to do for one case she has so she asks all the time about MY ZES and what is new out there I have read on it
Zes is and one or two in a million people :( get it LUCKY me :(

No not my body my choice my body my suggestion this was and in the end she makes the call and I accept her decision always have
In fact we just spoke 2 hours ago about my diabetis and changing the treatment thank god She is young but very smart and old school that cares and even calls to make sure any new meds are working which is what happened today She got a letter from the diabetic clinic I attended last tuesday and she was concerned
Try to find another doc like that in 2023
I have real health care in NS with her and real glad she is young with a family here and staying to take care of me
Cheers

Discussion starter · #93 ·
I think if one took a look around you would see many who had all the jabs get covid 3-4 times, when many that never got vaccinated never got covid. That is odd. We had a couple friends that got pumped full, scared to go any where, would not come near the house, especially with us not vaccinated, yet got covid three times, and now going on the the fourth. Sure seems vaccinated easly get it once jabbed. Same with the nosey neighbor who came to my place three times to ask why I am not vaccinated, they had it four times now. No more preaching from those folks 😀

I think if one took a look around you would see many who had all the jabs get covid 3-4 times, when many that never got vaccinated never got covid. That is odd. We had a couple friends that got pumped full, scared to go any where, would not come near the house, especially with us not vaccinated, yet got covid three times, and now going on the the fourth. Sure seems vaccinated easly get it once jabbed. Same with the nosey neighbor who came to my place three times to ask why I am not vaccinated, they had it four times now. No more preaching from those folks 😀
But they are still alive right :) Getting the jab didnot stop one from getting it just should not have had it that bad
Cheers

But they are still alive right :) Getting the jab didnot stop one from getting it just should not have had it that bad
Cheers
If I remember correctly ... getting the vaccine was the way to get covid behind us. We all needed the vaccine to achieve herd immunity. How the hell is that working out ??? They moved the goal posts every time things didn't pan out as promised. Now it's the vaccinated getting covid, filling our hospitals, and dying. God bless the vaccine !!!

Cheers
Everyone seems to forget the original claim that the vaccines would PREVENT COVID AND ITS SPREAD . As said many times the goal posts were continually moving.

A friend of mine is/was a carpenter, got jabbed to the max and got covid 3 times. Hes now off on disability because he cant walk 50ft without stopping.
I have a friend whom got one shot now totally screwed hardly any motor skills at all. Best pool player in the province always finished in top five in nationals. Now a five yr old would beat him. Bloody shame.

81 - 100 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.