I bought a battery powered Echo lawn mower about six years ago. Last summer, one day when I went to mow the lawn there was no power. The batteries were charged, so I checked the safety switch on the handle, cleaned all connections and put it back together. Still nothing. So after calling nearest service centre in Halifax and discovering that I would need to drive 45 minutes to deliver it with no guarantee of a fix I decided to take matters into my own hands. I went to Can. Tire and bought a set of security bolt keys for around twenty bucks and went home and proceeded to trouble shoot the lawnmower from motor to main switch in the handle. My final effort was to take the main switch on the handle with the throttle levers on it all apart as I had nothing to loose at this point. Everything looked good so I reassembled it and low and behold it came to life! So now I own a set of security wenches to add to my tool caddy.