Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thunderstick oh Thunderstick where art thou Thunderstick!
Hey TS where the f—- are ya???
You okay ?????

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Maybe he went to the out house and his frozen butt is stuck to the seat. With all the crap being tossed around maybe it stuck and now is the glue holding him in place.
Then again maybe this was a brain fart held too ling that changed to a sh!;;£ idea

·
Registered
15,801 Posts
My fault. Picked on him too much in our last exchange IMO
My apologies Thunderstick I will back off
I'm Sorry

·
Administrator
10,511 Posts
This ☝☝

·
Registered
15,801 Posts
This ☝☝
Like I said
However hard to know when you poke too hard when both are poking at each other back and forth forever and most times in fun
Assumed he could take it but was wrong and only internet BS so didnot think we were hurting each other . Once again wrong on my part
Can only apologize which I did and am yes he pissed me off big time going on about me not hunting any more and why I am here. If he only knew how much I miss it but can't
Hope he returns and posts since he is still active here in the weeds
A few here I could not careless about but old Thunderstick is one of the good ones and like I told him

Don't worry fight as we do I still love ya and I am serious :) we just don't see eye to eye on many things
Happy Holidays

By the way who are you?? with Kevins pic

·
Administrator
10,511 Posts
I'm Gary's closet buddy ...wink..wink..nudge...nudge 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
15,801 Posts
I'm Gary's closet buddy ...wink..wink..nudge...nudge 🤣🤣🤣
All joking aside this stuff scares me. Honestly god knows who is accessing our information and what they can change when they do
Daughter comes home and freaks when she sees some of the things I open on the internet. I am real stupid when it comes to that stuff

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I think thunderstick is just fine. Sometimes it's like talking to a brick wall on here. All the information and signs are there, but people just choose to ignore it or find an excuse so it fits their agenda or belief. The bantering would have to get pretty bad before I wouldn't comment. I learned a long time ago not to let anything bother me. And like Joe says, most of it's just in good fun

·
Registered
15,801 Posts
I think thunderstick is just fine. Sometimes it's like talking to a brick wall on here. All the information and signs are there, but people just choose to ignore it or find an excuse so it fits their agenda or belief. The bantering would have to get pretty bad before I wouldn't comment. I learned a long time ago not to let anything bother me. And like Joe says, most of it's just in good fun
Sure is one with a name buckmark:D:D
Just words IMO and in the end I don't think there is anyone here we would not all go out of our way to help if they needed it
Christ I even helped the mad beaver and I would love to have him in a 330:p

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My fault. Picked on him too much in our last exchange IMO
My apologies Thunderstick I will back off
I'm Sorry
Don’t think so TS isn’t a sissy whimp and wouldn’t run away because you picked on him.

·
Administrator
10,511 Posts
maybe his lapdog is sittin on him and wont let him up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts