Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Is a that a bad thing. Guess from counting money Also have parts like Ron jeremy which never hurt me in life:p
Plus Trump's wears a very small glove me a normal large
So you are saying your gut is as big as Ron's and you are just as hairy. Got it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, even the Ron (Joe) Jeremy's of the world, lol. Enjoy your family/friends and be thankful! All the best folks.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
No xmas poem this year. Was looking forward to it :(
Kevin did one then I did one then Magog did one so now it’s someone else’s turn.
YOU ARE THE SOMEONE ELSE !!!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Here is a poem for you Joe.
‘Twas the days before Christmas and all through this site, the topic of covid has some people uptight.

Deer season is over, and nothing to discuss, but those same few people continue to fuss.

On Joe, on Duncan, on AWL … covid is going nowhere, so chill for a spell.

Their stockings were hung by the chimney with care, hoping the booster shots soon would be there.

All of a sudden, there arose such a clatter, they jumped from their perch to see what was the matter.

and what to their wondering eyes should appear, but a bald fat man with a bag full of cheer.
“Boosters for everyone”, he said with a twang, from the man himself, old Santa Claus Strang.

Once the poison was shot in their arms, he turned and winked, and said they’ll cause you no harm.

Out through the door, he sprang like a rabbit, off to the next flock for old Dr. Jab-it.

We heard him exclaim as he ran out of sight, I hate to admit it, but old Bucky was right.

Sorry … best I could do.

·
Administrator
10,510 Posts
WOW..covid friendly, annnnnd a poet !! great job...lol

·
Registered
15,757 Posts
Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, even the Ron (Joe) Jeremy's of the world, lol. Enjoy your family/friends and be thankful! All the best folks.
You know men lie sometimes a lot :D
Merry Christmas to you guys also and I hope you have a wonderful holidays
Joe

·
Registered
15,757 Posts
Here is a poem for you Joe.
‘Twas the days before Christmas and all through this site, the topic of covid has some people uptight.

Deer season is over, and nothing to discuss, but those same few people continue to fuss.

On Joe, on Duncan, on AWL … covid is going nowhere, so chill for a spell.

Their stockings were hung by the chimney with care, hoping the booster shots soon would be there.

All of a sudden, there arose such a clatter, they jumped from their perch to see what was the matter.

and what to their wondering eyes should appear, but a bald fat man with a bag full of cheer.
“Boosters for everyone”, he said with a twang, from the man himself, old Santa Claus Strang.

Once the poison was shot in their arms, he turned and winked, and said they’ll cause you no harm.

Out through the door, he sprang like a rabbit, off to the next flock for old Dr. Jab-it.

We heard him exclaim as he ran out of sight, I hate to admit it, but old Bucky was right.

Sorry … best I could do.
Nice job Buddy :)
Happy Holidays

·
GREYBEARD
3,067 Posts
Nice poem Buckmark!

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Great job buckmark !!!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
To all - Merry Christmas and best of the season to you and yours!!!!

Hope the future brings you good health, lots of memory making moments and great hunt experiences.

·
Administrator
10,510 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone !!!! We're off to spend Christmas morning with our grand daughters, 🥰🥰 watching them opening their presents, then the BIG brekky.....the girls are 2, 😇...3 😇 and 6 😇 ....LIFE IS GOOD !!!!!!

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL we too are off to watch the grandkids open gifts! Breakfast at my sons then home to prepare Christmas dinner with my two sons and two DIL’s and three grandkids so nine in total makes us covid legal ha ha ha or ho ho ho

21 - 40 of 45 Posts