Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
What kind of low life piece of **it would do such a thing? It is very unfortunate that this is the only kind of real publicity the hunting community ever gets despite the fact that ethical hunters would never condone this barbarism! Hope they catch the SOB.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
They not only need to catch the scumbag (s) but more importantly give them some serious punishment and not a slap on the wrists.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
It is very unfortunate that this is the only kind of real publicity the hunting community ever gets despite the fact that ethical hunters would never condone this barbarism! Hope they catch the SOB.
This has nothing to do with hunting period, not even a season open.

Glad to see there was no mention of hunters.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
This has nothing to do with hunting period, not even a season open.
Glad to see there was no mention of hunters.
Agreed, but anti's twist and contort stuff like this all the time.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Unfortunately it was a firearm that was used. I made reference to a similar incident a couple years ago in the valley were a cow got shot. The farmer found the bloated animal three days later, all was lost. The slug was obtained, but the one DNR officer told me that funds were not there to follow matching it up. All hunting on the property was stopped to everyone by the farmer. I guess he did not want to or hear or see of firearms. Months later info got leaked it was teenagers, nothing to do with hunting, and really the farmer told me nothing could be done as I know in the end. To this date no one has been allowed to hunt there. All the firearm related incidents seem to screw us. It is why many of my posts lean heavily on respecting landowners wishes, and keeping good relations .

·
So much anger towards everything... :-(
1,568 Posts
In no way to I condone this!

I have to say the first thing I thought of was the video clip below. Imagine living next to this 24 hours a day - maybe that is the reason that will come out...???

·
PLEASEDELETETHISACCOUNT
1,769 Posts
Unfortunately it was a firearm that was used. I made reference to a similar incident a couple years ago in the valley were a cow got shot. The farmer found the bloated animal three days later, all was lost. The slug was obtained, but the one DNR officer told me that funds were not there to follow matching it up. All hunting on the property was stopped to everyone by the farmer. I guess he did not want to or hear or see of firearms. Months later info got leaked it was teenagers, nothing to do with hunting, and really the farmer told me nothing could be done as I know in the end. To this date no one has been allowed to hunt there. All the firearm related incidents seem to screw us. It is why many of my posts lean heavily on respecting landowners wishes, and keeping good relations .
Amen to keeping good relations....it means everything.....bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
PLEASEDELETETHISACCOUNT
1,769 Posts
In no way to I condone this!

I have to say the first thing I thought of was the video clip below. Imagine living next to this 24 hours a day - maybe that is the reason that will come out...???

That!!!is an awesome video!!!i love goats :) Different personalities to each one.....kinda like cats :) If u happen to live in a rural area close to goats u don't know how lucky u are!!best friends for life dammit! If u don't like them than perhaps u should seek shelter in an urban area?hope they get the penalty they deserve!! Just another backcountry opinion

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts