Nova Scotia Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
So the question would be are the pics posted of hunters without hunter orange, posted during the primitive firearm season or during the centre fire firearm season which includes the youth season?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Every hunter should wear hunter orange when other hunters are in the woods for the safety of all participants.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
posted something here by mistake - its in the deer success thread. cant figure out how to delete it here, lol. Guess have to post something.
Gary three dots on right had side of post .Top Dot is edit. You can back Space if your post is short to remove it .If long, highlight entire post and select all then backspace. Now you do have to post something like “Post Removed. Thanks

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Youre absolutely right ! you could be stark naked in that camo blind and from 50 m away, NO ONE will see you...orange, blue, white or nekked..if you're in an enclosed blind and the deer is between you (in the blind) and a hunter..then what diff is color going to make ??
I would like to think that some pre season scouting by BOTH parties would reveal the evidence of others in the area. Cars parked in the vicinity on a loggin road is enuff for ME to keep driving past. Not all hunters...people are like that though in this new age of hunters. Respect, courtesy and common sense are a dying breed now...sadly !
I could spend the rest of my days posting about some of the so called ethical Hunters that I have met while hunting and the absolute bullchit they tried to pull off as to why they were standing or yet even more annoying ,four wheeling through the middle of the forest that our group was obviously hunting. I mean, when they go right by your hunting camp and vehicles, then up the only skidder track into the middle of the fresh cut ….. maybe hunters need to be sold a numbered flag with their hunting tags that need to be stuck into the ground as a way to claim your patch of hunting turf.🏕🛻

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.